Dreidel Dreidel Maria Tunic Top
A dreidel is a spinning top with four sides inscribed with a letter of the Hebrew alphabet. It was created as a way for Jews to study the Torah in secret after Greek King Antiochus IV had outlawed Jewish religious worship back in 175 BCE. Today, it is still played during the celebration of Hanukah to remember that history. Take a spin at this design and learn more about its history!
- 3/4 sleeve top
- Design features dreidel
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Color:Blue with different shades of blue dreidel design
- The model is 5'7.5" and is wearing an XS
- The model's chest measures 32.5" and her waist measures 26"
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.