A wing and a flair!
Have you ever wondered why birds fly in that V-formation? These purposeful patterns are called echelons, and many birds fly this way in order to conserve energy, facilitate orientation, and communicate with one another! Just like birds migrate toward warmer weather in the winter, you'll be shifting over to sunnier days in this cool maxi dress!
- Sleeveless Maxi dress
- Dress has functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% cotton knitted
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Screen-printed with Echelon Migration design
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers
- Model in the 1st image is 5'7" and is wearing a size XS
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.