Extinct Birds Of North America Rachael Dress
| Ask a question
Once a wide range of amazing birds in North America, are now extinct due to many factors. Do you have a favorite bird? Let's show our appreciation for these beautiful birds with this fun twirl dress!
- Adult dress with pockets and circle skirt
- Made from 100% polyester
- Brown top and orange skirt with birds
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Birds shown include Carolina Parrot, Passenger Pigeon, Pinnated Grouse, and the Esquimaux Curlew
- Model is 5'7 and is wearing an XS
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
out of 5
The autumn colors of this dress are set off by the colorful birds on the twirly skirt. I ordered it in my usual 3x and it fits perfectly.
I love this dress. The cut is very flattering and the dress pattern is so cute. highly recommend.
I absolutely love this dress and it’s pockets. The dress itself is very well made.10/10 would buy again and will buy other dresses.
If you have any questions, please drop us a line with your question.