"I could not understand why men who knew all about good and evil could hate and kill each other." Mary Shelley’s iconic and powerful work of science fiction and gothic horror tells a story of a grief stricken scientist and his misunderstood and mistreated creation. Through their eyes we see the real horrors of the world and the consequences of treating others as inconsequential or as monsters. For as fantastical as the story is, it really makes us look inward. It’s certainly more than just a thing that goes bump in the night!”
Quotes on this garment:
"Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change."
"Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful."
"If I cannot inspire love, I will cause fear!"
"It is true, we shall be monsters, cut off from all the world; but on that account we shall be more attached to one another."
"There is something at work in my soul, which I do not understand."
"Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it."
"We are fashioned creatures, but half made up."
- Short sleeve, fit & flare women's dress with pockets featuring a v-neckline
- Color: green with lightning and Frankenstein quotes design
- Has black waistband
- Made from 100% cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly dyes
- The model is 5'9" and is wearing an XS (the length of the XS measures 40")
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers