Galilean Moons of Jupiter Headband
Over the moon!
With this beautiful headband, you will definitely be over the moon. The headband features Jupiter with not just one, but four moons - Europa, Ganymede, Callisto, and Io! What makes them special? The Galilean moons were first discovered by Galileo in 1610 and are named after the lovers of Zeus. They were the first objects that were found to orbit another planet. These are the only moons of Jupiter that are circular. They are among the largest objects in our Solar System, with a radius larger than any of the dwarf planets. If that’s not enough of a reason for you to own this headband, then the sheer beauty of it will definitely tempt you!
- 1X Galilean Moons of Jupiter headband
- Each individual moon is approximately 12mm. The moons do not separate.
- Materials: Rhodium plated brass and glass - Silver tone
- These are individually handcrafted and the particular piece you receive may vary slightly from what is pictured.
- These are also not 100% waterproof, so please avoid wearing them in the shower or pool.
- Care Instructions: Clean using silver cleaner. Wipe down after wearing it with a clean, dry, cloth
- Nickel-free and lead-free!
Note: This product is excluded from any discounts or promotions