Golden Ratio Sleeveless Cowl Neck Top [FINAL SALE]
As nautilus fossils grow, they add new chambers to their shells. Their shells can be an example of the Fibonacci sequence. The Fibonacci sequence starts with 0 or 1 and continues as the sum of the two numbers that precede it. If you draw a quarter circle in each of the Fibonacci squares, they connect to form a spiral much like the nautilus. The larger the numbers grow, the closer it is to 1.618 which is indeed the golden ratio. Show off nature’s secret code with this top!
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
- Sleeveless, women's top with cowl neck
- Color: Burgundy with yellow shell design
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Printed with golden ratio design over fossil
- The model is 5'9" and is wearing an XS
- The model's chest measures 34", her waist measures 25.5" and her hips measure 37.5"
- Top can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.