Now just what IS a granny square? It’s a small crocheted cloth, not always a square oddly enough, that can be used for many different purposes. Small ones can be used as coasters, or made slightly bigger to be used as a cloth, or you could even crochet a whole bunch of them together to make clothing or blankets! They’re low cost in both labor and material to create and would often be made of leftover fibers. A fine example of something coming together to be more than the sum of its parts, wouldn’t you say?
- Short sleeves, adult dress with pockets, V-neckline, and circle skirt
- Made from 100% cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly dyes.
- Color: Multicolored granny squares design
- The model is 5'3" and is wearing an XS (the length of the XS measures 40")
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.