Haeckel’s Asteridea Katherine Dress [FINAL SALE]
This vibrant dress is inspired by german zoologist, Ernst Haeckel's brilliant art of the Kunstformen der Natur, also known as the Art forms in Nature. This particular art piece shows Asteridea, a class of starfish. Show off this fascinating dress and let the art of nature take the lead!
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
- Fit & flare dress with functional pockets and a peterpan collar
- Orange dress with grey collar
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes and using soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers
- Model is 5'9 and is wearing an XS
- Model specs: The model's chest measurement is 34", waist measurement is 25.5", and hip measurement is 37.5"
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.