Hedge Maze Twirl Skirt [FINAL SALE]
The word “maze” comes from the Middle English word “mæs”, meaning delusion. Hedge mazes are sculpted so that there is a specific path that one must follow in order to reach the only exit with many dead-end paths along the way. These puzzles are designed to be challenging, while also providing entertainment to guests. As long as you remain courageous and optimistic, you won’t have to fear becoming lost in this looming design.
- Hedge Maze twirl skirt with deep, functional pockets
- Flattering, 2-inch thick elastic waistband
- Material: 95% polyester/5% lycra
- Color: Green
- The model's are wearing an XS
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.