Homophones Rosalind Dress
Don’t know what a homophone is? Their they’re, we’ll get you sorted out. A homophone is a word that shares a pronunciation with another word but has a different meaning. We put some of our favorites together on a print but feel free to let you’re mined wonder. A king might rain supreme but can he whether the storm? Wheel let yew bee the judge.
- Short sleeve, fit & flare dress with pockets featuring V-neckline
- Made from 100% cotton
- This dress has a seam at the waist
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Color: Light teal with pink and teal words and homophones print
- The model is 5'5" and is wearing an XS
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.