Honeybee Baby Bodysuit
Bee true to your style!
The honeycomb is a mass of hexagonal cells that are built by bees inside of their nests. These allow bees to store honey, nectar, and pollen, and also provide a place for them to nurture their larvae. These busy bees work efficiently to create something so structured and essential, so let’s honor their hard work with this bee-utiful print.
- Baby bodysuit
- Features expandable shoulders to easily change squirmy babies.
- Button snapped bottom + stretchy fabric = easy diaper changes!
- Made from 100% organic cotton, high-quality fabric
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Features honeycomb and bees design