HTML Tags Burnout Cardigan
<title>Coding in Comfort!</title>
Hypertext markup language, or html, is the way words are arranged between angled brackets to form the coding needed for website creation. With html, everyone has access to the same information on the web, rather than having to download every single component. If you enjoy web coding and want the world to know, this geeky garment will help you be <b>bold!</b>
The semi-translucent, technology-inspired, HTML tags design is printed on the fabric of this soft cardigan using a burnout technique which creates a delicate, elegant look. The jacket of the cardigan features deep, functional pockets! Available in adults sizes XS-5X.
- Maroon, long sleeve cardigan with pockets
- Made from 60 % cotton / 35% polyester / 5% lycra blend
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality fabric
- Features repeating HTML tags design
- Machine Washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.