(Pre-order) I Survived the Brood X Invasion Katherine Dress
Please Note: These dresses will ship in 2 months.
Have you seen any cicadas where you live? Trillions of cicadas have emerged from the underground to make their grand appearance after 17 years. Brood X is the largest brood of the 17-year cicadas. This brood of cicadas is mainly found in areas centering around the Eastern United States. After emerging, the insects climb up the nearest vertical surface, shed their exoskeletons, and then inflate their wings. After that they mate and then die, leaving their newly hatched offspring to drop to the ground and go back under for the next 13 or 17 years. These particular cicadas are here to stay for about 4-6 weeks depending on the weather. The cicadas have invaded and this design was made to show off these singing insects!
Pre-order items are not eligible for any sales or discounts.
Adults dress with belt and V-neck
- Dress has functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Color: Purple
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers
- The belt is not attached to the dress
- Machine Washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.