International Phonetic Symbols Polka Dots Kids Dress
SOUND OFF! ˈStrʌgəlɪŋ tu bi ˌʌndərˈstʊd? We hear you! This design is a shout-out to our lexicographers, linguists and language educators, featuring the International Phonetic Alphabet. Devised in the late 1800s as a means of helping teach students how to read and pronounce words in many languages, it’s expanded and evolved in to the powerful tool we use today. This one will have everyone talking!
FINAL SALE - RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY
Note: This product is not eligible for any further discounts.
- Royal blue short-sleeve, flared kids dress with scoop neckline and 7" ruffled bottom hem of dress
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with white international phonetic symbols polka dot design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Dress features pockets
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: