James Webb Telescope Glow-in-the-Dark A-Line Skirt
The James Webb Space Telescope (sometimes called JWST or Webb) is an orbiting infrared observatory that will complement and extend the discoveries of the Hubble Telescope. This will include improved sensitivity, the greater ability to look inside dust clouds, and longer wavelength coverage. This design will be a success when wearing this skirt!
- A-line skirt with pockets
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Skirt has pockets with 2-inch elastic waistband
- Features the James Webb telescope design with glow in the dark stars
- Color: Black with blue, white, and gold telescope design
- The model is 5'9" and is wearing an XS
- The model's waist measures 25.5", and her hips measure 37.5"
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: