Let’s take a moment to appreciate our favorite cnidarian champions, the jellyfish. These aquatic umbrellas are quite possibly members of the oldest multi-organ animal group, having been in existence for 500 million years at the very least, potentially up to 700 million! It’s interesting to imagine that their lives on average are so short at about 1-3 years but have been around longer than we have, but these beautiful friends live full and meaningful lives and just watching them flit about the seas can lighten your heart for even just a few moments.
- Style: fit & flare dress with pockets and V-neckline
- Made from 100% cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
Color: navy blue with purple waistband
- Glow in the dark: only the white lines of the jellyfish in the print glows
- The model is 5'9" and is wearing an XS (the length of the XS measures 40")
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.