Jurassic Print Burnout Cardigan
Let your wardrobe dino-soar!
While the carnivorous t-rex and vegan triceratops battled in the late Cretaceous Period, they never got to hang with the shielded steggo, lengthy apatosaurus, and winged pterosaur, who all lived in the late Jurassic. The pterosaur isn’t even technically a dinosaur! Instead it inhabits the “winged reptile” branch of the prehistoric family tree, a “great aunt” of the dinos if you will. With these findings in mind, grab this garb featuring some of these friends and more before they go extinct!
The semi-translucent, paleontology-inspired, dinosaur design is printed on the fabric of this soft cardigan using a burnout technique which creates a delicate, elegant look. The jacket of the cardigan features deep, functional pockets! Available in adults sizes XS-5X. Plus size clothes available
- Long sleeve maroon cardigan with pockets
- Color: Maroon
- Made from 60 % cotton / 35% polyester / 5% lycra blend
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality fabric
- Maroon cardigan with pockets features repeating dinosaur design
- Machine Washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.