'Keep Calm and Do Math' Baby Bodysuit
Geek baby clothing = resilience through fortitude!
The British Ministry of Information created the 'Keep Calm and Carry On' motivational poster in 1939 in preparation for possible invasion. It was intended to boost the morale of British citizens. The poster was rediscovered in a book store in 2000 and has captured our hearts. We decided to get in on the fun with our own STEM-themed Keep Calm series! What's more calming than STEM? We can't think of much!
This neon orange, organic cotton bodysuit is short-sleeve and have piping around the neckline, arms, and legs. It has expandable shoulders and a snap bottom for easy diaper changing! Available in sizes 6-9m and 12-18m.
- 1x neon orange STEM baby bodysuit
- Features expandable shoulders to easily change squirmy babies.
- Button snapped bottom + stretchy fabric = easy diaper changes!
- Made from 100% organic cotton, high-quality fabric
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyedesign
- Screen-printed with a mathematical-inspired pi symbol design
ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
- pi symbol
My sister and I bought a collection of the "Keep Calm" bodysuits for our cousin - both the kiddo and her mother thought they were fabulous! Everybody at the party commented on the pi symbol for the m in math. We were a little worried about the sizing, but it was plenty big enough for a one year old.
He is adorable in it
Fantastic service, great clothes and quick shipping