Letterpress Katherine Dress
Have you ever studied typography? Letterpress printing is when a specialized printing process creates letterpress stationery. It was developed by Johannes Gutenberg, who saw an opportunity to make printing technology more effective and to make books more accessible. Is this design your type? It is sure to bring some font fun to your wardrobe!
- Short sleeves, fit & flare dress with pockets with V-neck
- 100% organic cotton
- Color: Multicolored with letterpress design
- There is no seam at the waist
- Includes a burgundy belt
- Belt is not attached to the dress
- The model is 5'9" and is wearing an XS
- The model's chest measures 34", her waist measures 25.5", and her hips measure 37.5"
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.