Library of Congress Infinity Scarf [FINAL SALE]
Looking for the perfect accessory to wander the stacks, or just something novel to wear to book club? Bibliophiles, we’ve got you covered with our tribute to the largest library in the world, featuring a design based on the Library of Congress Classification system used to organize their 38 million books. Librarians, please forgive us; it’s hard to stay quiet about this epic scarf that’s sending tingles up our spines. Check it out quick - this best seller will fly off the shelves!
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
- Fabric made from 95% modal / 5% lycra
- One size fits all
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Super soft, stretchy fabric
- Design features features the Library of Congress Classification system on grey background
- Dimensions: 25 x 12 inches (doubled over)
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: