Lighthouse Katherine Dress
The shining lights of a lighthouse serve as a navigational aid for sailors and ships by warning them from any potential dangers. Many of today’s lighthouses have a system of rotating lenses, and the newer ones flash off and on as a way of conserving energy. Need help navigating your way to a great dress? We have one right here.
- Short Sleeve, fit & flare dress with pockets
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Red neckline and hem
- Light blue with lighthouses design
- Model is 5'9 and is wearing an XS
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.