Little Libraries Skater Dress
These products are custom made and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Commend an honorable movement by checking out our library print in a new style! Established by Todd Bol in 2009, the goal was to spread his mother’s love of reading and teaching. It all began with one little box of books in his front yard, and people could take a book and leave a book as they pleased. Years later, there are now thousands of Little Free Libraries worldwide, continuing to bring communities together while fulfilling Todd’s treasured vision!
Please note: These dresses do not have pockets.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Smooth and elastic fabric
• Mid-thigh length flared skirt
• Elastic waistline
• Overlock seams, coverstitch hemline
• Blank product components sourced from China