Logic Diagrams Rosalind Dress
A logic diagram is a graphical representation of a circuit that shows connections between logic gates. These make decisions based on a combination of digital signals coming from its inputs. Logic diagrams help to solve many logical problems in math, help design solid components in industrial facilities, and are used for computer chips. What is more logical than this dress?
- Short sleeve, fit & flare dress with pockets featuring V-neckline
- Color: Dark Burgundy
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Includes teal belt
- Belt is not attached to the dress
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- The model is 5'9" and is wearing an XS
- The model's chest measures 34", her waist measures 25.5", and her hips measure 37.5"
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
- Dress features deep functional pockets!
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.