Mitosis Print Blouse
Grab everyone’s undivided attention wearing this biology women's top!
We’re excited to “cell” you this biology-inspired print for your outer membrane. Mitosis was first discovered by Walther Flemming in the 1870s, and though he didn’t realize it at the time, its significance to our understanding of genetics is incalculable. We’re keen to help replicate that excitement in the lab, regardless of the phase of life you’re in!
This organic cotton, 3/4 sleeve top features a henley neckline. Top is printed with a green mitosis design. Available in adult sizes XS-5X.
FINAL SALE - RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY
Note: This product is not eligible for any further discounts.
- Three quarter length sleeve top with a Henley neckline
- Color: Green
- Back features a flattering inverted box pleat
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Features side slits on the bottom for perfect fit!
- Screen-printed top with mitosis all-over-print design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.