You’ve heard of migratory birds, but what about migratory insects? Just like other migratory patterns in nature, the monarch butterfly flies north for the summer and south for the winter, spanning a distance of up to nearly 3000 miles, ranging from southeast Canada to the mountainous forests of Mexico. Enjoy their splendor from a safe distance because these fabulous flyers have recently been classified as endangered. If you can think of a way to make their travels easier, then please do so!
- Short sleeve, fit & flare dress with pockets featuring V-neckline
- Made from 100% cotton
- This dress does not have a seam at the waist
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Color: Green with orange butterfly and red and orange flowers design
- The model is 5'9" and is wearing an XS (the length of the XS measures 40")
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.