Please note: This dress is expected to ship by mid-February, though delays may occur. If you add this pre-order product to the cart with other products, the entire order will ship altogether once the pre-order item arrives.
You’ve heard of migratory birds, but what about migratory insects? Just like other migratory patterns in nature, the monarch butterfly flies north for the summer and south for the winter, spanning a distance of up to nearly 3000 miles, ranging from southeast Canada to the mountainous forests of Mexico. Enjoy their splendor from a safe distance because these fabulous flyers have recently been classified as endangered. If you can think of a way to make their travels easier, then please do so!
Pre-orders are not eligible for any sales or discounts.
"If you finance your purchase with Shop Pay Installments/Affirm, your first payment is due approximately two weeks after your purchase is finalized. Please note that due to extended delivery times, your loan payment(s) may be due before you receive your purchase."
- Short sleeve, fit & flare dress with pockets featuring V-neckline
- Made from 100% cotton
- This dress does not have a seam at the waist
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Color: Green with orange butterfly and red and orange flowers design
- The model is 5'9" and is wearing an XS (the length of the XS measures 40")
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.