On July 20, 1969, two humans became the first to land on the moon. These two people are named Neil Armstrong and Edwin Aldrin. A few hours later, Neil Armstrong was the first person to walk on the moon. I think we can say this design is one small step for your wardrobe and one giant leap for fashion!
- Short sleeves, fit & flare dress with pockets and V-neckline
- 100% organic cotton
- Color: Black
- Features moon landing design with stars that glow in the dark
- This dress doesn't have a waist seam
- Model is 5'9" and is wearing an XS (an XS length measures 40")
- The model's chest measures 34", her waist measures 25.5", and her hips measure 37.5"
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.