Ahoy mateys! Feast your eyes on our homage to the Unicorn of the Sea, a beast almost as rare as its mythical cousin, whose "horn" is actually a tooth! The narwhal’s tusk can grow up to be 10 feet long and can bend a foot before breaking. Though there are numerous theories, the purpose of the tusk is still a mystery. Male narwhals, and only about 15% of females, have tusks. This is very unusual, as it’s typically all or none for tusked animals!
There’s nothing fishy about it—this Marine Biology-inspired design featuring the wondrous Monodon monoceros is here to drench you in awesome throughout your entire day’s journey: A trip with your mermaid posse to the aquarium, perhaps? Or at the wheel of your next all-hands meeting, steering your crew to victory? We’ll sea!
- Long sleeves, shirt dress with functional pockets
- Made with 100% cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly dyes
- Color: Medium seafoam green with narwhals design (due to the flash used, please see closeup image for a more accurate color representation. Color of garment may vary depending on your monitor.)
- The buttons in the middle has a black background as well as black sleeve cuffs
- Comes with an extra-long removable belt.
- Has buttons to fasten
- Machine washable
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.