No. 2 Pencil A-Line Midi Skirt [FINAL SALE]
Style that's on point!
Inspired by many ancient alterations, the official wooden graphite pencil, that we still use to this day, was first documented in the 16th century by a Swiss physician and naturalist named Conrad Gessner. The word "pencil" is derived from the French word "pincel," meaning "a small paintbrush." Look sharp, not dull, in this picture-perfect pencil print!
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
- No.2 pencil a-line women's midi skirt
- Flattering, 2-inch thick elastic waistband
- Made from 100% polyester
- Colors: Orange, Grey, Tan and red waistband
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Design depicts the form of a no. 2 pencil from eraser to lead
- This midi skirt features deep functional pockets!
- Model is 5'7 and is wearing an XS