No. 2 Pencil A-Line Midi Skirt
Style that's on point!
Inspired by many ancient alterations, the official wooden graphite pencil, that we still use to this day, was first documented in the 16th century by a Swiss physician and naturalist named Conrad Gessner. The word "pencil" is derived from the French word "pincel," meaning "a small paintbrush." Look sharp, not dull, in this picture-perfect pencil print!
- No.2 pencil a-line women's midi skirt
- Flattering, 2-inch thick elastic waistband
- Made from 100% polyester
- Colors: Orange, Grey, Tan and red waistband
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Design depicts the form of a no. 2 pencil from eraser to lead
- This midi skirt features deep functional pockets!