Patent US2292387 Unisex Adults T-shirt
During WWII, torpedoes were susceptible to jamming and going off course. Hedy Lamarr, a famous actress, and self-taught inventor, came up with this frequency-hopping signal, which couldn’t be jammed. While it was difficult for the U.S. Navy to implement at the time, the techniques that the patent was later incorporated into Bluetooth and Wifi technology. We have Hedy Lamarr and composer George Antheil to thank for some of our modern-day technology.
- Short sleeves unisex t-shirt
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with patent design
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.