Patent US2292387 Katherine Dress
During WWII, torpedoes were susceptible to jamming and going off course. Hedy Lamarr, a famous actress, and self-taught inventor came up with this frequency-hopping signal, which couldn’t be jammed. While it was difficult for the U.S. Navy to implement at the time, the techniques that the patent were later incorporated into Bluetooth and Wifi technology. We have Hedy Lamarr and composer George Antheil to thank for some of our modern-day technology.
- Short sleeves, fit & flare dress with scoop v-neckline
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Color: Blue with white print
- Dress features deep functional pockets!
- Model is 5'7" and is wearing an XS
- The model's chest measures 35", her waist measures 27" and her hips measure 38"
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.