When you got it, flaunt it! Scientists debate back and forth on the evolutionary purpose of a peacock’s feather train, Darwin suggesting it’s a means of courtship and Zahavi positing that it’s a measure of fitness and survivability. Peahens will show off their plumage as a warning to their young or to fend off competitors. Whatever the case is, at least the peafowl know what they’re doing, and it is a stunning spectacle to behold and you can be too!
- Peacock feather earrings
- Size: 1.1" X 0.9"
- Made from sustainably sourced wood and 90% recycled display cards.
- Ear wires are silver-finished 304L stainless steel, hypoallergenic, and enhanced with a new, smooth and consistent electrophoretic coating that resists tarnishing
- Doubles as an essential oil diffuser! Just add desired oil to natural wood back.
- Peacock feather design on Front with Natural wood back
- Made in the USA
- Photos taken in indoor lighting and sunlight to show the contrast.