Pi Mandala Rachel Dress
Let the balance be restored when you center your attention on our newest math-inspired design! The word mandala comes from Sanskrit meaning "circle." They have a concentric structure that symbolizes unity and harmony. Drawing from both the inherent art of geometry and a love of mathematics, may this design help you meditate on the wonders of Pi, whatever your favorite flavor may be.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
- Short Sleeves, adult dress with pockets, V neckline, and circle skirt
- Made from 100% cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Color: Blue top with blue and white skirt
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.