Prehistoric Print Kids Twirl Dress
While the carnivorous t-rex and vegan triceratops battled in the late Cretaceous Period, they never got to hang with the apatosaurus and pterosaur, who lived in the late Jurassic. The pterosaur isn’t even technically a dinosaur! It instead inhabits the “winged reptile” branch of the prehistoric family tree, a “great aunt” of the dinos if you will. With these findings in mind, grab one before they go extinct!
This blue, organic cotton, short sleeve, kids' dress features a round neckline and a twirl dress with pockets. Dress features an all-over print t-rex, triceratops, apatosaurus, and pterosaur design. Available in kids' size 2 years-11/12 years.
- Blue, short sleeve, kids' fit and flare twirl dress
- Dress has functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Screen-printed with dinosaur all-over-print design
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: