Prime Numbers Kids Twirl Dress
Write a review
| Ask a question
As if math could not get more fun- we designed these leggings to show off these two-factor numbers! Prime numbers are greater than one and have two factors, meaning that they can’t be divided into equal groups. One thing is for sure- this dress is anything but odd!
- Short-sleeve kids dress with functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Color: Burgundy, pink, and white
- Model is wearing a 9/10 years
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.