Pterosaurs Emmy Dress
From Jurassic to fashion! Pterosaurs were reptiles and close cousins of dinosaurs who evolved on a separate branch of the reptile family tree. Pterosaurs include Pterodactylus, pteranodon, Tapejara, Dsungaripterus, Ornithocheirus, Rhamphorhynchus, and Quetzalcoatlus. Besides their unique names, these animals were the first to evolve powered flight. Grab this conversation-starting dress and show off these vertebrate animals that once conquered the skies!
ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
- Short sleeve dress with a scoop neck, functional pockets, and a belt
- 100% organic cotton
- Belt is not attached to the dress
- The model is 5'7" and is wearing an XS
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Machine washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.