Rainbow Nebula Kids Twirl Dress
Nebula is a cosmic cloud of gas and dust floating around in space. How cool is it that they hold the elements from which the stars and solar system are built? These nebulae glow beautiful colors and swirls of light, such as blue, green, red, yellow, and orange. These colors come from the different elements that nebulae are comprised of like hydrogen, helium, and other heavy elements. Take a twirl and let these colors swirl around you!
Please note: The red region may be smaller in the actual skirt of the dress than the image shows.
- Kids dress with pockets and circle skirt
- Made from 100% organic cotton on top and 95% polyester/5% lycra skirt
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- The model is wearing a 9/10 years
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.