Red Blood Cells Print Tunic Top
Wearing this will not be in vein.
This biology-inspired pattern was suggested by one of our customers who is a physician. It depicts a dense pattern of red blood cells, unrestricted by veins and arteries, showing off their iron-rich good looks. Making up about a quarter of the body's cells, red blood cells carry oxygen, circulating around the body about once per minute. Their life cycle begins in the bone marrow where they develop, and then they circulate for 110-120 days in the body before they are then recycled by macrophages. These flexible, oval biconcave disks contain no nucleus and lack most organelles in order to make room for more hemoglobin, which holds in the oxygen. Because the cells have no mitochondria, they don't need to use any of the oxygen they carry, and can instead deliver all of it to the body parts that require it instead. Your muscles are grateful!
This organic cotton/lycra top features a flattering V-neckline and three functional pockets! The white scrub is printed with an all-over-print red blood cells design.FINAL SALE - RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY
- Three quarter length sleeve adults scrub
- Made from 95% organic cotton and 5% lycra
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Features three functional pockets with reinforcements for added security - one small pocket on side chest, two large pockets on front sides
- Printed with all-over-print Red Blood Cells design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
- chemo nurses
- breast pocket
- scrub tops
I'm a medical laboratory technician. I had to order two of these. I can wear these to work as scrub tops or as a nice blouse. Lots of pockets and a very stretchy, breathable fabric.
I like this shirt overall, however I am large breasted and the breast pocket sits a bit funny on my chest. Not enough to be a real complaint.
A bloody good gift
I bought 3 of these for my mom's favorite chemo nurses to thank them for all that they do. They loved them! Hoping to get a picture of them wearing them soon!
Red Blood Cell Tunic Top
I love the fabric! It’s stretchy so when you move it doesn’t pull or become too tight!