Retro Solar System Glow-in-the-Dark Dress
If you just need some space, you will love this celestial planets dress!
This astronomy-inspired dress celebrates our solar system during the time in human history when we still had 9 planets. From 1930-2006, Pluto inhabited our hearts, minds, and the mnemonics of school children, as it was considered one of the major planets in our solar system. Though this oddball planet held strong as a member of the big 9 for 76 years, it didn’t even make one orbit around the sun (since that takes 248 years) before it was downgraded to a dwarf planet. We still have a lot of love for it, so we included in our design.
This black, organic cotton, short-sleeve, dress features a scooped V-neckline and a skirt with pockets. Dress features a glow-in-the-dark retro solar system with orbitals design. Available in adults' size 0-5X.
- Short-sleeve, black empire waist dress
- Features scooped V-neckline and a flared skirt with functional pockets
- Skirt of dress has functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Screen-printed design features glow-in-the-dark 9 planets solar system with orbits design
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: