Sea Dragon Tunic Top [FINAL SALE]
Paying homage to a beloved creature of fantaSEA!
There are records of sea serpent sightings and legends dating all the way back to the Celts. According to Celtic mythology, the sun and the moon were both hatched from sea serpent eggs, and the creatures came to symbolize transformation, fertility, and rebirth. One of the most notable serpents is Jörmungandr, also known as the World Serpent, from Norse mythology, who was believed to lay at the bottom of the ocean, and was large enough to wrap around the entire earth.
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
- Short- sleeve adults scrub
- Made from 95% organic cotton and 5% lycra
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Features functional pockets with reinforcements for added security
- Printed with all-over-print sea dragon design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.