You’re gonna need a bigger closet for this one! In spite of the unfair portrayal of them in popular media, sharks are rarely ever involved in attacks on humans, preferring to feed on marine life. In fact of the 300 living species today, only about 12 have ever been involved in a human attack. Beginning in the Jurassic period, these fine fellows of the fathom have diversified into some 500 species across the ages, and range from about 6 inches long all the way up to a recorded maximum of 62 feet! We hope this one inspires you to educate yourself and others on their true nature and the dangers they face.
- 3/4 sleeve, fit & flare dress with pockets featuring V-neckline
- Made from 100% cotton
- This dress has a seam at the waist
- Manufactured using eco-friendly dyes.
- Color: Black with green and light blue sharks design
- The model is 5'3" and is wearing an XS (the length of the XS measures 40")
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.