Sierpinski Triangle A-Line Skirt
A Sierpinski triangle is a fractal that has a shape of an equilateral triangle subdivided into smaller equilateral triangles. It shows the fundamental principles of fractals- how a pattern can repeat again and again at different scales and how this complex shape can be formed by simple repetition. The design of this skirt is equally fun!
Please Note: Pre-order items are not eligible for any sales or discounts.
- A-line skirt
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Model is 5'7.5" and is wearing an XS
- The model's waist measures 26"
- Skirt features deep functional pockets!
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.