Sign Language Cowl Neck Top
American Sign Language, or ASL, is the use of hand movements and facial expressions in order to communicate without the need of hearing or speech. The official form of ASL has been perfected over hundreds of years, and is now a mainstream way for the deaf and hard of hearing to communicate in North America. We believe that everyone deserves to have their voice heard, so this design is a subtle way for lovers of ASL to further express themselves!
50% of profits will be donated to Gallaudet University. For more than 150 years, Gallaudet University has led advances in education of deaf and hard of hearing students and deaf rights worldwide. Today, students from across the United States and more than 25 countries-diverse in perspective, backgrounds, interests and communication styles-form an exciting learning community as they prepare for dynamic careers and a lifetime of growth.
- 1/2 sleeve top with cowl neck
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with sign language design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.