Do you know why the caged bird sings? Celebrated American poet, writer and activist Maya Angelou used beautiful imagery and her masterfully crafted words to speak out about what are vital, heavy, and powerful subjects. Through the metaphor of a caged bird, she tells us of a people unable to live as free as those around them, only knowing true freedom through the songs they sing and dreaming of one day being free to touch the sky as they have always yearned to do. We have a long way to go, and we hope this print will serve as a welcome reminder of the work we have yet to accomplish together.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
- Adult dress with pockets, black collar, and circle skirt
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Color: Maroon with orange and yellow design
- There is a seam at the waist
- The model is 5'7.5" and is wearing an XS (an XS length measures 37.5")
- Model in twirl image is 5'5" and is wearing an XS
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.