Sonnet 18 Infinity Scarf With Pockets
This scarf gives pockets to thee!
One of the most famous poems is the Sonnet 18. Written by William Shakespeare, it has a theme about timelessness, the stability of love and art with its power to immortalize, and the nature of beauty. This print provides a great way to express oneself through language.
- Fabric made from 95% viscose / 5% lycra
- One size fits all
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Super soft, stretchy fabric
- Dimensions: 25 x 12 inches (doubled over)
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.