Space Shuttle Kids Twirl Dress
3, 2, 1, BLAST OFF!
Get ready for list off in this classically beloved Space Shuttle design! Thanks to the tech advancements of space exploration, we were able to reach new heights with the space shuttle's creation. It helped humankind touch the moon, and launched the International Space Station into orbit, which still collects valuable data this day. Though the final shuttle was retired in 2011, this pattern will help fuel their history. Rocket with pride!
- Sky blue, short sleeve kids twirl dress
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using organic dyes
- Features an all-over-print space shuttle design with deep functional pockets
- Features brown knitted waist tie
- Machine washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.