Stained Glass Atom Twirl Skirt
Raise your glass to a fun skirt!
In ancient Greece, the concept of the atom was first formed. The earliest records of stunning stained glass windows date back to the 7th century. In the 21st century, Svaha is here to combine the spectacular synergy of both! Atoms play a significant role in the field of science, so instead of admiring it from afar, twirl around and show off this garment with an artsy flair!
- Twirl skirt with deep functional pockets
- Twirl skirt has stained glass atom design
- 100% polyester
- Color: Blue and multicolored
- Flattering, 2-inch thick elastic waistband
- Model is 5'7.5 and is wearing an XS
- Model specs: The model's chest measures 32", her waist measures 24.5" and her hips measure 34.5"
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.