Star Spangled Banner Ida Top
On September 13, 1812, the British Navy bombarded the United States troops at Fort McHenry at the Baltimore Harbor. The design of the fort, along with its fortifications, was meant to withstand such an attack, and the U.S. forces emerged victoriously. The sight of the massive Star-Spangled Banner that was raised the morning after the attack inspired Francis Scott Key to write his poem “Defense of Fort McHenry” which was later renamed "The Star-Spangled Banner". Enrobe in this extraordinary ensemble, and sing songs of praise for the freedom to wear comfortable tops as you please!
- Short sleeve blouse
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Star-Spangled Banner all over print
- Color: Red with blue and white design
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Model is 5'9.5" and is wearing an XS
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.