Submerging Submarines Kids Twirl Dress & Leggings Set
Sea a dress with pockets as deep as the ocean!
Explore the unknown in this sub-stantially fun dress! In a similar fashion as dolphins, submarines use sonar detection to avoid collisions, and track their targets. The most important role of submarines is how they are used to gather valuable scientific data of the ocean for us, including observation of sea creatures, unearthing new species, shining light (literally) on how much humans negatively impact the deep sea ecosystem, mapping out the undiscovered depths, and so on.
- Long sleeve, kids twirl dress & leggings set
- Dress made from 100% organic cotton
- Leggings made from 95% organic cotton and 5% lycra
- Both dress and leggings feature deep functional pockets!
- Design features types of submarines
- Machine Washable