The Ides of March Emmy Dress
On March 15th, a day in the Roman calendar known as the Ides of March, the Roman liberators assassinated Julius Caesar. Brutus, a Roman general, issued a coin called the EID MAR denarius to commemorate the occasion, which is what we’ve chosen to display on this print. No need to beware, this dress shows a part of history that should be shared!
- Short sleeve dress with a scoop neck, functional pockets and a belt
- 100% organic cotton
- Brown with Ides of March design and beige belt with brown outline
- Belt is not attached to the dress
- The model is 5'9 and is wearing an XS
- Model specs: The model's chest measurement is 34", waist is 25.5", and hip measurement is 37.5"
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Machine washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.