They Shut Me Up In Prose Sally Dress
“They shut me up in Prose” is a poem that breaks metaphorical locks! In this writing, Emily Dickinson expresses her resistment of the conformity that was often imposed on women writers of prose at the time, claiming that she could be caged, but her words would never remain silent. Allow your creative voice to be both seen and heard in this dress that honors her rebellion!
- 3/4 sleeve shirt dress with collar and pockets (can be rolled up to make it short sleeves)
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with they shut me up in prose poem design
- Dress is purple with light blue print
- Belt is light blue
- Belt is not attached to the dress
- Model is 5'9 and is wearing an XS
- The model's chest measures 34", her waist measures 25" and her hips measure 37.5"
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.